2022 Prospectus for Chinese Government Scholarship Program of Lanzhou University
Lanzhou University, founded in 1909，is a comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education in China. It is also one of the key construction universities of the national "985 Project" and "211 Project", and is one of the national "double first-class" construction universities.
Lanzhou University boasts of a wide range of disciplines, covering all 12 disciplines. Currently, a total of 13 disciplines including chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, agricultural science and social science has entered the top 1% of ESI, among which the chemistry reaches the top 1‰.
In 2021, entrusted by the Chinese Ministry of Education, Lanzhou University enrolls CSC scholarship students from all over the world.
I. Applications Deadline: April 30th, 2022.
II. Studying Period: 2-3 years for master’s program and 4 years for Doctoral program. Students who choose classes taught in Chinese should have one year Chinese studying (up to 1 year).
III. Qualifications for Scholarship Application
1. Non-Chinese Nationality and in good health
2. Degree and Age Requirements:
Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35;
Applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
3. Have good grades and outstanding scientific research ability
4. Applicants must not accept other scholarships
5. Applicants apply Chinese taught programs require HSK Level4 180 or above (certificate is valid for 2 years)
6. Applicants apply English taught programs require IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 80 or other proof of their English proficiency, native English speakers do not require certificate of English proficiency.
Please check the attachment 1 below for more information of majors. The major can be applied will be subjected to the approved ones by China Scholarship Council, and all programs can accept application of general or advanced visitors.
Room 703 Students Activity Center, No.222 South Tianshui Road, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, P. R. China
Post code: 730000
Student Consultant: Wang Shan(Miss)